Question: When I tap on the Moon in the Museum, I get "Scripting error" message. What should I do?
Answer: We are happy to inform you that we’ve fixed this issue in the upcoming 0.11.1001 update, which will be released soon. You should be able to play the game without any issues after updating your app version.
Thank you for your patience while we were working on the fix.
Question: My game is in English and I would like to change the language of the game. How can I do that?
Answer: The game is using the language that is set as default for your OS. To change the language, please set another language as default in your OS language settings:
- Go to Start > Settings > Time & language > Region & language.
- Choose one of your languages and then select Options.
- Select Download from the Download language pack option.
- Once the language pack is installed, select back.
- Choose one of your languages that reads Language pack installed and then select Set as default to make that language the Windows 10 display language.
- You may need to restart your system to apply the changes.
Question: I have already played this game on my previous device and now I’ve got a new one. How can I transfer the game progress I’ve already made to it?
Answer: In order to save/restore your game progress, please try to log into your G5 Friends account in the following way:
- Tap the 'Friends' icon at the bottom of the screen on your main game board.
- In a new window tap 'My Profile' in the very bottom of the screen.
- Tap 'Change Player' in order to log in with your Player Name and password you used in your game.
- Tap 'Sign in' to confirm the changes.
Question: I cannot launch the game. What should I do?
Answer: If you are having problems opening the game, please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org with the detailed description of your issue for us to investigate your matter as quickly as possible.
Question: How do I reinstall the app?
Answer: Please follow the instruction below to do this:
- Go to the Main Screen of your device.
- Swipe the game icon up.
- Choose "Delete" in the lower left corner of the screen.
- Tap "Delete".
- Go to Windows Store and download the game again.
Answer: Please try restarting the app. You can do it in the following way:
- Launch the game.
- Swipe the game screen down.
- When the game screen becomes small, drag it down to the bottom of your device screen.
- Start the game once again.
Question: I have a question regarding my purchase. What should I do?
Answer: Please be informed that for any kind of replacing/payment issues, you should contact Windows Store Support directly, as this issue is out of control of G5 Entertainment.