Question: I cannot log into my Facebook account from within the game.
Answer: We are sorry to inform you that Facebook authentication is no longer accessible in G5 Games. This will result in further inability to invite friends from Facebook to the game and set an avatar from your Facebook account. Also, posting achievements, rating the game, and other game activities that require interacting with Facebook may be temporarily unavailable.
Don’t worry, your game progress won’t be affected. Make sure you have created an account with G5 Friends and linked it to your email address. This will ensure the security of your account and prevent any loss of game progress. You can then use your G5 Friends login credentials to transfer your progress to other platforms and devices.
If you have additional questions regarding your G5 Friends account, please review our G5 Friends account questions article.
- Tap and hold down the building.
- Hold down till the arrow pointing up becomes green.
- If you want to move the building, please place it on the other spot of the map and tap the Checkmark button below the building.
- If you want to remove the building, just tap Remove button (with a box on it).
Question: How can I upgrade a café/ factory?
Answer: Please note that the ability to upgrade cafés/ factories will appear after you complete a certain quest. It doesn’t depend on your game level. Just keep completing the game quests and the quest to upgrade a café/ factory will appear.
Question: How can I remove hills and rocks?
Answer: Please be informed that currently there is no possibility to remove rocks and hills on your game map. This feature will be added in one of the future updates for the game.
Question: I have already played this game on my previous device and now I’ve got a new one. How can I transfer the game progress I’ve already made to it?
Answer: In order to restore your game progress, please log into your G5 Friends account. You can do it in the following way:
- Tap on the 'Friends' icon at the bottom of the screen on your main game board.
- In a new window tap 'My Profile' in the very bottom of the screen.
- Tap on 'Change Player' in order to log in with the Player Login and password you used in your game before.
- Tap on 'Sign in' to confirm.
Question: I am experiencing some technical problems with the game. What should I do?
Answer: Please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org with the detailed description of your issue for us to investigate your matter as quickly as possible.
Question: The game doesn’t run after installation or shuts down during play.
Answer: To ensure optimal performance of the game, it is recommended that you restart your device after installing a new application.
Troubleshooting section with the answers to random account/billing questions and basic troubleshooting instructions for G5 games: