Question: The game takes too long to launch. What am I to do?
Answer: Please keep in mind that the game goes in real time and it earns you credits and energy even when the app is minimized or closed. Trying to open the game your city works out what has happened during the time you were away and it might take some time to launch completely.
In case you've been waiting awhile and the application hasn't launched, please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with more detailed information concerning the issue you´ve faced:
- What device are you using to download the application?
- Did you try to reboot your device?
- What firmware version are you currently running on your device?
- Does your internet connection work correctly?
Any other details you consider worth mentioning are very welcomed.
Question: My city credits disappear when I minimize or close the game. What should I do?
Answer: We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience. Our Technical Team is aware of this problem and is currently working on fixing it. Please wait until the next update becomes available to overcome this problem. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Question: I don´t know how to build Oil Derrick or Plastic Factory. It tells me to build one but I can´t find it anywhere. What should I do?
Answer: If you need to find an Oil Derrick and a Plastic Factory, please, tap the Build Tab, swipe the menu to the left and choose Cosmetics. You will find Dairy Farm, Recycling Plant, Oil Derrick, Grain Farm, Extract factory, Plastic Factory, Cosmetics Factory and Shopping Mall there.
Question: I don’t receive new quests. What should I do?
Answer: Please be informed that if you don’t get any new quests within 24 hours, it means that you’ve completed all available quests. You can continue playing game using diamonds to unlock the stuff for decorating and developing your city. With the nearest update, we are going to prepare new quests where you can unlock the new stuff completing levels and quests step by step.
Question: The game doesn´t recognize that I have fulfilled the goal to add all houses to Dumpster´s route. What should I do?
Answer: Please make sure all newly-built houses and Recycling Plant are added to the dumpster's route. Keep in mind that your vehicle should be upgraded. If the problem persists, try to delete your trash-collector if any, sell and buy a dumpster again and assign its route through all houses. The issue should now be solved. We apologize for this inconvenience and will try to fix it in the nearest future.
Question: How can I move/ delete/ rotate buildings after the 1.16 update of the game?
Answer: Please follow the steps below:
- Tap and hold down the building till the arrow pointing up becomes green.
- If you want to move the building, please place it on the other spot of the city and tap the green checkmark button below the building.
- If you want to remove the building, just tap the Remove button (with a bulldozer on it).
- If you want to rotate the building, tap the white arrow and then the green checkmark button below the building.
Question: How can I maximize my city income?
Answer: Here are some tips on maximizing the income in the game:
- Locate the input and output facilities for the trucks as close to each other as possible. Upgrading the trucks will bring in more income, just don’t forget to upgrade the production chain buildings accordingly to the trucks´ level. After each upgrade a truck transports one more product item. The more goods the trucks transport, the higher income you will get.
- Make the distance between bus stops as short as possible. Keep in mind that bigger entertainment centers bring in more income (for instance, transporting citizens to the Theatre makes more profit than transferring them to the mall). Upgrading buses makes sense only if you upgrade the buildings within the bus stops´ area, so that there are more population to use the bus.
- Use several trucks on one route. Two 1-star trucks are much cheaper than a 3-star truck, so the goods supplies are more frequent.
- Upgrade your factories in line with your trucks. If a factory is unable to provide your upgraded truck with goods, the upgrade of the latter was useless. Keep your factories in line with an upgrade of the trucks in order to cover the upgrade expenses in full and to repay them by incomes from the supplies.
- Optimize the truck routes – watch your Trucks tab. Have a look at the tab of trucks, buses and garbage trucks from time to time. Are there any inactive trucks? Have several trucks been waiting for a long time? Perhaps, it makes sense to develop the new production chain or to alter the current one.
- Buses and garbage trucks are a good way to raise your income. The more raw materials a garbage truck transports to the Recycling plant, the higher income you will get. The more loaded and frequent people transportations are, the more money you can obtain from your buses. Don't forget that you can involve several garbage trucks for the most developed districts. It is not obligatory to restrict your buses by routing them between entertaining buildings only. If the buses simply transport people from one bus stop to another, they bring profit just the same.
Question: How can I protect my city from fires?
Answer: Please try building more fire stations and hospitals as well as upgrading the existing ones. Also note that you can use disease, breakdown and fire resistance bonuses to defend your city for 24 hours.
Question: How can I request items I need for quests from my friends?
Answer: You can request the items you need performing the steps below:
- Scroll your quests list.
- Find the quest that has the green "Ask Friends" button in the quest window. Tap this button.
- The list of your G5 Friends will appear.
- Select friends you want to ask the item from or tap "Select all".
- Tap the "Send request" button at the bottom of the screen.
- Your request will be sent to your Friends.
Question: How can I sell my vehicles?
Answer: You can sell the vehicles in the following way:
- Tap on the vehicle you want to sell. The pop-up window will appear.
- You will see three icons “Upgrade” (orange), “Route” (green) and “Sell” (green).
- Tap on the “Sell” option.
Question: I cannot launch the game. What should I do?
Answer: If you are having problems opening the game, please contact our Support Team at email@example.com with the detailed description of your issue for us to investigate your matter as quickly as possible.
Question: I have already played this game on my previous device and now I’ve got a new one. How can I transfer the game progress I’ve already made to it?
Answer: In order to save/restore your game progress, please try to log into your G5 Friends account in the following way:
- Tap on the 'Friends' icon at the bottom of the screen on your main game board.
- In a new window tap 'My Profile' at the very bottom of the screen.
- Tap on 'Change Player' in order to log in with the Player Login and password you used in your game before.
- Tap on 'Sign in' to confirm.
Troubleshooting section with the answers to random account/billing questions and basic troubleshooting instructions for G5 games: