Question: Where can I find game rules?
Answer: To find out more about the game rules, click Settings (Gear icon) on the main game screen and select the green Help button.
Question: How do Boosters work?
Answer: Here are the boosters and their description:
- 'Frost'(Snowflake) helps to freeze the combo counter until you collect 5 pairs of tiles. The multiplier grows without falling. It helps to earn a higher score in the game.
- 'Shuffle' shuffles all the tiles when no moves are available.
- 'Firecracker'(Rocket) clears 5 pairs of tiles from the board in one sweep.
- 'Hint'(Light bulb) points out a pair of matching tiles to you.
- 'Eye' shows tiles that can be selected. Works for 10 pairs of tiles.
- 'Undo' puts the last pair of tiles back where it was.
Question: How to get 3 stars when playing a level?
Answer: The final number of stars depends on your speed of matching the tiles. Make sure to make the breaks between matching pairs of tiles as small as possible - this will activate the combo counter and increase your score.
Question: Where I can find special items to enter event levels?
Answer: Please be informed that in order to play event levels you need to have a certain number of special items to enter each level. If you tap to play at the event level, the game prompts you that you have no special items and you can find them on the main game map.
Please tap "Go to Map", the game brings you to the current part of levels you are playing on and shows you the levels that give you the special items after completing them. When you tap on the special item image in the lower part of the event icon the game also will show you the levels where the special items are available. These levels are marked with a special item's image. You can win 1, 3 or 5 items, if you finish the level with 1, 2 or 3 stars.
Please note that when you gather all special items available in the offered section, you should spend them. After you spend all special items for completing event locations, the game offers you other levels where you can win them.
Question: I have lost all my progress and collected items in my game. What should I do?
Answer: Please be informed that our Team is working to implement a fix as quickly as possible. Please avoid playing these games until we notify you.
We need the following details to help us resolve this matter swiftly:
- Your G5 Friends Player Login
- The email address associated with your G5 Friends profile
- The level you've reached in the game
After getting this information, it may take us up to several business days to isolate the core of the incident and restore your game progress.
Also, keep checking your store app for the alert about a new available update with the fix for your game.
Question: The game doesn’t run after installation or shuts down during play. What am I to do?
Answer: To ensure optimal performance of the game, it is recommended that you restart your device after installing a new application.
Troubleshooting section with the answers to random account/billing questions and basic troubleshooting instructions for G5 games: