Question: I have already played this game on my previous device and now I’ve got a new one. How can I transfer the game progress I’ve already made to it?
Answer: In order to restore your game progress, please log into your G5 Friends account. You can do it in the following way:
- Tap on the 'Friends' icon at the bottom of the screen on your main game board.
- In a new window tap 'My Profile' at the very bottom of the screen.
- Tap on 'Change Player' in order to log in with the Player Login and password you used in your game before.
- Tap on 'Sign in' to confirm.
Question: I am experiencing some technical problems with the game. What should I do?
Answer: Please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org with the detailed description of your issue for us to investigate your matter as quickly as possible.
Question: The game doesn’t run after installation or shuts down during play.
Answer: To ensure optimal performance of the game, it is recommended that you restart your device after installing a new application.
Question: How do Boosters work?
Answer: On different levels different boosters are available. Please find these boosters and their description below:
- Use the Hammer booster to remove a certain object from the field.
- Use the Boomerang booster to remove a selected row of objects from the field.
- Use the Volcano booster to remove a selected column of objects from the field.
- Use the Vortex booster to shuffle all the objects on the field.
- Use the Lightning booster to remove several random objects from the field.
- Use the Swapper booster to swap two adjacent objects.
- Use the Time Machine booster to add 5 moves to timer gems.
- Use the Electrical Impulse booster to remove foggy cells from the field.
- Use the Line Breaker booster to start a level with 3 Line Breakers.
- Use the Bomb booster to start a level with 3 Bombs.
- Use the Rainbow Gem booster to start a level with one Rainbow Gem.
- Use the Stone Birdie booster to start a level with 3 Stone Birdies.
- Use the Butterfly Net booster to catch a flying butterfly.
If you haven't found the answer to your question in this article, please have a look at the following sections:
Troubleshooting section with the answers to random account/billing questions and basic troubleshooting instructions for G5 games:
General troubleshooting questions
G5 Friends account questions
Zendesk account questions