Question: My game crashes after the recent 1.9.1200 update. What should I do?
Answer: We are happy to inform you that our Technical Team has resolved this issue in the latest 1.9.1201 update of Pirates & Pearls. Please visit your preferred app store to download the update and implement the fix. Note that you may need to restart the app to ensure optimal performance.
Question: What do I need gold, timber, stones etc. for?
Answer: Gold coins, stones, etc. are necessary to discover and unlock new landmarks.
Question: How do Boosters work?
Answer: Please note that on different levels different boosters are available.
Here are the boosters:
- You can use the Hook to remove one object from the board.
- The Hurricane booster shuffles all the objects on the board.
- The Cannon Shot is used to eliminate one row from the board.
- You can use the Swapper to swap two adjacent objects.
- The Gunpowder Rocket booster eliminates one column from the board.
- The Earthquake shakes away 4 random objects, plus one object of your choice.
Answer: In order to save/restore your game progress, please try to log into your G5 Friends account in the following way:
- Tap on the 'Friends' icon at the bottom of the screen on your main game board.
- In a new window tap 'My Profile' in the very bottom of the screen.
- Tap on 'Change Player' in order to log in with the Player Login and password you used in your game before.
- Tap on 'Sign in' to confirm.
Question: I am experiencing some technical problems with the game. What should I do?
Answer: Please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org with the detailed description of your issue for us to investigate your matter as quickly as possible.
Question: The game doesn’t run after installation or shuts down during play.
Answer: To ensure optimal performance of the game, it is recommended that you restart your device after installing a new application.
Troubleshooting section with the answers to random account/billing questions and basic troubleshooting instructions for G5 games: