Question: How can I request a refund for the purchase I didn’t receive?
Answer: You can request a refund for your purchase in the following way:
- Locate the receipt for the purchase in question (it was automatically sent to your e-mail address associated with your iTunes account)
- Tap on the “Report a Problem” link in the receipt.
Or you can do it following the next steps:
- Open the App Store app
- Click “Support” on the right under Quick Links
- Then click “Contact Support” on the left
- Click on the “Get Started” button
- Click on “Purchases, Billing and Redemption”
- Click “Mac App Store account billing”
- Then click “Continue”
- Choose the option – “Talk to Apple Support Now”, “Schedule a Call”, or “Chat”.
Question: I was charged twice. What should I do?
Answer: Please be informed that once you have purchased the full unlock of the application, all subsequent unlocks after that should be done for free.
If you have been charged twice for the unlock of the same application from the same account, please, contact Mac App Store Support directly and fill in the form there, as this issue is out of control of G5 Entertainment.
Question: Where can I find the folder with save files for the game?
Answer: You can find the folder with save files in the following way:
- Open the folder "Finder" on your Dock.
- Choose the user's name.
- Open the folder "Library".
- Find the folder with the Application name containing your save files.
Question: I encounter difficulties with launching the game from the account with restricted rights. What should I do?
Answer: You can try to add xpromo.g5e.com in the list of unrestricted websites.
You can follow the instruction below:
- Go to System Preferences.
- Select Parental Controls.
- Sign in the username and password.
- Click on "Website Restrictions".
- Select "Allow access to only these websites".
- Add xpromo.g5e.com to the list.
- Press "OK" and start the game once again.
Question: I want to switch to another language in the game on my Mac. How can I do it?
Answer: Please pay attention that our games run on the language selected in the system.
To change one language for another you want, follow the instruction please:
- Choose "System Preferences" in dock (icon with gears).
- Click on "Languages and text".
- Choose the language you want and move it to the top of the column.
Question: How do I find out the firmware version of my Mac?
Answer: You can check back the firmware version of your Mac in the following way:
- Click on the Apple icon in the top left-hand corner;
- Select ‘About this Mac’;
- The window containing the information about your Mac will appear;
- The second line will state the firmware version.
Question: How do I take a screenshot on my Mac?
Answer: You can take a screenshot on your Mac in the following way:
- Hold down the ‘Shift’ and ‘Command’ keys down simultaneously, and then press the ‘3’ key. You should hear a camera shutter sound.
- Now a screenshot will be on your desktop in a file with the name "Picture-1" (or a higher number if you have taken more than one screenshot).
- Attach the newly created picture from the Desktop to a new message or reply.
Question: How do I restart the app on my Mac?
Answer: You can restart the app in the following way:
- Press the combination “Command -Q” to close the application;
- Start the application again.