In spite of our willingness to help, we won´t be able to assist you in such requests since Amazon Appstore issues are not connected with our games and are to be resolved by Amazon Appstore Customer Support Specialists.
Question: How can I speed up game downloading?
Question: As I try to install the update from Amazon Appstore, it says the update is already installed. And I’m stuck in the loop with the update message. What should I do?
Answer: Please try performing the steps below to resolve this issue. Make sure you have a stable Internet connection before beginning.
- From the home screen, tap the “Apps” tab near the top of the screen.
- Tap “Store” at the top right.
- Tap the Menu icon at the bottom-centre of the screen (it looks like a box with three horizontal lines across it).
- Tap “App Updates.”
- Locate the game app and tap “Update.”
Please make sure that you have at least 1.6 GB free in order to download this update. You can learn more about how to manage your device’s storage here.
Should the issue persist after following these steps, please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org with the detailed description of your issue.
Question: How do I find out the OS version of my Kindle?
Answer: You can check back the number of your OS version in the following way:
- Swipe a finger down from the top of the tablet.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Device Options.
- Tap System Updates.
- Your OS version will be displayed toward the top of the screen.
Question: How do I restart my Kindle?
Answer: To restart your device:
- Press and hold the Power button.
- Tap “Shut down” then start your Kindle Fire again.
Question: How do I restart an app on my Kindle?
Answer: In order to restart an app, please follow these steps:
- Swipe down the top menu.
- Tap More > Applications > Installed Applications and filter them by Running Applications.
- Find the app that you want to close. Tap the app, then tap Force Stop > OK.
- Launch the game again.
Question: How do I take a screenshot on my Kindle?
Answer: To take a screenshot hold down the bottom Volume button and the Power button at the same time. You will hear a "shutter" clicking sound and a quick image of the screenshot will flash on your screen. The image is stored in pictures in a subfolder called Screenshots.
Question: How do I find out which game version is installed on my Kindle?
Answer: You can check back which version of the game is installed on your device in the following way:
- Swipe down the top right corner.
- Tap "More"
- Tap "Applications"
- Filter by "Third Party Applications"
- Choose the game
- You will see the version of the game right below the game title.