Question: How can I request a refund for the purchase I didn’t receive?
Answer: You can request a refund for your purchase in the following way:
• Locate the receipt for the purchase in question (it was automatically sent to your e-mail address associated with your iTunes account)
• Tap on the “Report a Problem” link in the receipt.
Or you can do it following the next steps:
• Start iTunes on a Mac or a PC and open the Store
• Then click “Account” in the Quick Links section
• Log into your account if necessary
• Scroll down through the Purchase History
• Click on the arrow icon to the left of the purchased item
• On the next screen, click the “Report a Problem” button at the bottom
• Then click on the “Report a Problem” link where the purchase in question appears
• An online form will open in your default browser
• Choose the reason for the refund and press the “Submit” button.
Question: I want to transfer my game progress to my new device. What should I do in this case?
Answer: In order to restore your game progress, please log into your G5 friends account in the following way:
• Tap the 'Friends' icon at the bottom of the screen on your main game board.
• In a new window tap 'My Profile' in the very bottom of the screen.
• Tap 'Change Player' in order to log in with your Player Name and password you used in your game.
• Tap 'Sign in' to confirm the changes.
Question: The game doesn’t run after installation or shuts down during play.
Answer: To ensure optimal performance of the game, it is recommended that you restart your device after installing a new application. To restart your device, press and hold both Home and Power buttons for about 10 seconds until the device restarts.
On the Home screen, locate and tap the icon with an image of a gear ("Settings").
The Settings screen will appear. In the side menu on the left you will see a subsection with the settings of the apps installed on your device. Tap on G5's game which language you would like to change.
On the right side select the option "Language".
Press the Home button.
On the next screen select the language that you want the game to use. The option "Auto" is selected by default and makes the game use the system language set on your device.
Answer: You can do it in the following way:
- On the Home screen, locate and tap the icon "iPod".
- Choose the option "Music".
- Choose the preferable music track.
- Press the Home button.
- On the Home screen, tap on G5’s game you would like to play.
Question: How can I move/ delete buildings?
1. Tap and hold down the building.
2. Hold down till the arrow pointing up becomes green.
3. If you want to move the building, please place it on the other spot of the map and tap the Checkmark button below the building.
4. If you want to remove the building, just tap Remove button (with a box on it).
Question: How can I upgrade a café/ factory?
Answer: Please note that the ability to upgrade cafés/ factories will appear after you complete a certain quest. It doesn’t depend on your game level. Just keep completing the game quests and the quest to upgrade a café/ factory will appear.
Question: How can I remove hills and rocks?
Answer: Please be informed that currently there is no possibility to remove rocks and hills on your game map. This feature will be added in one of the future updates for the game.