Question: How can I request a refund for the purchase I didn’t receive?
Answer: You can request a refund for your purchase in the following way:
• Locate the receipt for the purchase in question (it was automatically sent to your e-mail address associated with your iTunes account)
• Tap on the “Report a Problem” link in the receipt.
Or you can do it following the next steps:
• Open the App Store app
• Click “Support” on the right under Quick Links
• Then click “Contact Support” on the left
• Click on the “Get Started” button
• Click on “Purchases, Billing and Redemption”
• Click “Mac App Store account billing”
• Then click “Continue”
• Choose the option – “Talk to Apple Support Now”, “Schedule a Call”, or “Chat”.
Question: My city credits disappear when I minimize or close the game. What should I do?
Answer: We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience. Our Technical Team is aware of this problem and is currently working on fixing it. Please wait till the next update becomes available to overcome this problem. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Question: I am playing Virtual City Playground on my Mac and I want to buy diamonds. When I try to make an in-app purchase, I get a message saying “You are not authorized to purchase from the App Store”. I have checked my App Store account and it works properly. My internet connection is stable. Why I can’t make this purchase?
Answer: Please be informed that in-app purchases for Mac are available only starting from 10.7.0 (OS X Lion). Previous firmware versions don’t support the option to purchase from within the game.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Question: I want to transfer my game progress to my new device. What should I do in this case?
Answer: In order to restore your game progress, please log into your G5 friends account in the following way:
• Tap the 'Friends' icon at the bottom of the screen on your main game board.
• In a new window tap 'My Profile' in the very bottom of the screen.
• Tap 'Change Player' in order to log in with your Player Name and password you used in your game.
• Tap 'Sign in' to confirm the changes.
Question: The game takes too long to launch. What am I to do?
Answer: Please, keep in mind that the game goes in real time and it earns you credits and energy even when the app is minimized or closed. Trying to open the game your city works out what has happened during the time you were away and it might take some time to launch completely.
In case you´ve been waiting awhile and the application hasn´t launched, please contact our support team at email@example.com and provide us with more detailed information concerning the issue you´ve faced:
- What device are you using to download the application?
- Did you try to reboot your device?
- What firmware version are you currently running on your device?
- Does your internet connection work correctly?
Any other details you consider worth mentioning are very welcomed.
Question: I would like to start a new city in Virtual City Playground. How can I do that?
Answer: Unfortunately, there is no way you can start another city within the current application. In order to build a new one you need to delete your application and reinstall it. Thus, your progress will be lost and you will start working on another city. Sorry if the game feature has caused any kind of inconvenience for you.
Answer: When posting an achievement, you should leave a comment or fill in a couple of words in "What´s on your mind" box. After that the achievement should be posted to your wall.
Apparently, Facebook is experiencing some problems at the moment. Hopefully, this issue will be resolved soon and you will be able to post your achievements again. We will keep you up-to-date on any new information on this issue. You can get more details contacting Facebook Help Center support specialists.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Answer: You can find the folder with save files in the following way:
- Open the folder "Finder" on your Dock.
- Choose the user's name.
- Open the folder "Library".
- Find the folder with the Application name containing your save files.
Answer: You can try to add xpromo.g5e.com in the list of unrestricted websites.
You can follow the instruction below:
- Go to System Preferences.
- Select Parental Controls.
- Sign in the user name and password.
- Click on "Website Restrictions".
- Select "Allow access to only these websites".
- Add xpromo.g5e.com to the list.
- Press "OK" and start the game once again.
Please, have a look at the screenshot with a Parental Controls screen.
Answer: Please pay attention that our games run on the language selected in system.
To change one language for another you want follow the instruction please:
- Choose "System Preferences" in dock (icon with gears).
- Click on "Languages and text".
- Choose the language you want and move it to the top of the column.
Question: I don´t know how to build Oil Derrick or Plastic Factory. It tells me to build one but I can´t find it anywhere. What should I do?
Question: I don’t receive new quests. What should I do?
Answer: Please be informed that if you don’t get any new quests within 24 hours, it means that you’ve completed all available quests. You can continue playing game using diamonds to unlock the stuff for decorating and developing your city. With the nearest update we are going to prepare new quests where you can unlock the new stuff completing levels and quests step by step.