Answer: Please tap on the book on the manager's table and flip through its pages to read about Jim and Alice. On one of the book's pages you'll find a key for opening the cabinet.
Answer: Due to certain technical reasons it is impossible to transfer your game progress from one device to another. Please be informed that we create separate applications for different platforms and even devices in order to provide the best possible experience to the players on each platform. There is substantial amount of work associated with producing a version for this or that device- the screen dimensions, the size of the screen, and the controls are different, and there is a lot of work that goes into redesigning and adapting the user interface. This needs to be done to ensure the best possible experience for the players, and that's why for now we stick to the business model where there is a separate application for each platform.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Question: I was charged twice. What should I do?
Answer: Please, be informed that once you have purchased the full unlock of the application, all subsequent unlocks after that should be done for free.
If you have been charged twice for the unlock of the same application from the same account, please, contact Mac App Store Support directly and fill in the form there, as this issue is out of control of G5 Entertainment.
Answer: You can find the folder with save files in the following way:
- Open the folder "Finder" on your Dock.
- Choose the user's name.
- Open the folder "Library".
- Find the folder with the Application name containing your save files.
You can follow the instruction below:
- Go to System Preferences.
- Select Parental Controls.
- Sign in the user name and password.
- Click on "Website Restrictions".
- Select "Allow access to only these websites".
- Add xpromo.g5e.com to the list.
- Press "OK" and start the game once again.
Please, have a look at the screenshot with a Parental Controls screen.
Answer: Please pay attention that our games run on the language selected in system.
To change one language for another you want follow the instruction please:
- Choose "System Preferences" in dock (icon with gears).
- Click on "Languages and text".
- Choose the language you want and move it to the top of the column.