Question: I have lost my game progress! What should I do?
Answer: Please be informed that save files for the game are linked to the language you are playing. It means that if you change game language the game will start from scratch. If you go back to the language you've played initially, you will be able to continue playing from the place you've left the game.
Question: The game doesn’t run after installation or shuts down during play.
Answer: To ensure optimal performance of the game, it is recommended that you restart your device after installing a new application.
Answer: Please, be informed that once you have purchased the full unlock of the application, all subsequent unlocks after that should be done for free.
If you have been charged twice for the unlock of the same application from the same account, please, contact Mac App Store Support directly and fill in the form there, as this issue is out of control of G5 Entertainment.
Question: Where can I find the folder with save files for the game?
Answer: You can find the folder with save files in the following way:
- Open the folder "Finder" on your Dock.
- Choose the user's name.
- Open the folder "Library".
- Find the folder with the Application name containing your save files.
Question: I cannot post my achievements to Facebook. What should I do?
Apparently, Facebook is experiencing some problems at the moment. Hopefully, this issue will be resolved soon and you will be able to post your achievements again. We will keep you up-to-date on any new information on this issue. You can get more details contacting Facebook Help Center support specialists.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Question: I encounter difficulties with launching the game from the account with restricted rights. What should I do?
Answer: You can try to add xpromo.g5e.com in the list of unrestricted websites.
You can follow the instruction below:
- Go to System Preferences.
- Select Parental Controls.
- Sign in the user name and password.
- Click on "Website Restrictions".
- Select "Allow access to only these websites".
- Add xpromo.g5e.com to the list.
- Press "OK" and start the game once again.
Please, have a look at the screenshot with a Parental Controls screen.
Question: I want to switch to another language in the game on my MAC. How can I do it?
Answer: Please pay attention that our games run on the language selected in system.
To change one language for another you want follow the instruction please:
- Choose "System Preferences" in dock (icon with gears).
- Click on "Languages and text".
- Choose the language you want and move it to the top of the column.