Question: After updating to the 1.10.2600 version, my lives are not restoring. What should I do?
Answer: Please be informed that our Technical Team is aware of the issue and they are working on fixing it as quickly as possible.
It will be extremely helpful if you contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the following details so that we could speed up the investigation:
- What level have you reached before updating your game to 1.10.2600 game version?
- What is your G5 Friends Player Login?
- What is your device model?
- What firmware version are you running on your device? Have you updated your firmware version recently?
Please send us your DI (IDFA). You can find your DI (IDFA) in the following way:
- Launch the game on your device.
- Wait for the page with our games to appear.
- Tap the hidden button in the upper left hand corner on our “Continue to Game” screen and an automatically created letter form will appear.
- Your DI/IDFA will be indicated at the bottom of this letter.
- Simply tap Send and your DI/IDFA information will be sent to us; you don’t need to do anything else.
- Or you can simply copy the DI/IDFA from the form and send it in your reply to this email.
We appreciate your assistance and cooperation.
Question: After updating to the 1.10.2500 version, the game doesn't launch. What should I do?
Answer: We are happy to report that our Technical Team has solved this issue. To apply the fix to your game, please delete the app and reinstall it from the Appstore.
Here are the instructions for how to do that:
- From Home screen, tap Apps.
- Press and hold the app you want to remove, and then tap Delete from Device.
- Tap Store to go to the Amazon Appstore, and then locate the app you deleted.
- From the app's detail page, tap Download.
- Log into your G5 Friends account to get your game progress back.
Keep in mind that in case you do not remember your login and password, please avoid reinstalling the app to keep your game progress safe and wait till the update becomes available to overcome the issue. We are sorry for the temporary inconvenience.
If the issue persists after performing these actions, please write back to us at email@example.com.
Question: As I try to install the update from Amazon Appstore, it says the update is already installed. And I’m stuck in the loop with the update message. What should I do?
Answer: Please be informed that our Technical Team is currently working diligently to isolate the cause and resolve the problem with this update.
In the meantime, as a temporary solution, we have turned the forced update off so that you can access your game now.
We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and truly appreciate your patience in this matter.
Question: My game crashes when I try to open it. What should I do?
Answer: Our Technical Team is currently working on isolating the problem and fixing it. We would appreciate some additional information to speed up the fix. Please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org with the detailed description of your issue. Thank you for your kind assistance.
Question: My game doesn't load. It stays on the loading screen. What should I do?
Answer: Please make sure you have a stable Internet connection and leave the game on the loading screen for a while. The game will download the update for some time. It may take several minutes to load it. Once the download is complete, the game app will start normally. If the problem persists, please contact us.
Question: I have lost all my progress and collected items in my game. What should I do?
Answer: Please be informed that our Team is working to implement a fix as quickly as possible. Please avoid playing these games until we notify you.
We need the following details to help us resolve this matter swiftly:
• Your G5 Friends Profile Login
• The email address associated with your G5 Friends profile
• The level you've reached in the game
After getting this information, it may take us up to several business days to isolate the core of the incident and restore your game progress.
Also, keep checking your store app for the alert about a new available update with the fix for your game.
We are thankful for your patience.
Question: I cannot launch the game. What should I do?
Answer: If you are having problems opening the game, please contact our Support Team at email@example.com with the detailed description of your issue for us to investigate your matter as quickly as possible.
Question: I have already played this game on my previous device and now I’ve got a new one. How can I transfer the game progress I’ve already made to it?
Answer: In order to restore your game progress, please log into your G5 friends account. You can do it in the following way:
- In the game please tap the 'Friends' icon in the bottom of the screen.
- In a new window tap 'My Profile' in the very bottom of the screen.
- Tap 'Change Player' link under the avatar.
- In a new window log in with your nickname and password you used in your old game.
Question: I have questions regarding Payments. What should I do?
In spite of our willingness to help, we won´t be able to assist you in such requests since Amazon Appstore issues are not connected with our games and are to be resolved by Amazon Appstore Customer Support specialists.