Question: The game crashes when I try to launch it. What should i do?
Answer: We are sorry to hear that you've been experiencing technical issues with our game.
If you have a G5 Friends account, please clean the game cache, reinstall the game, and log in to your G5 Friends account to restore your progress.
The path to the game cache folder is: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Packages\828B5831.LettersFromNowhereAHiddenObjectMysteryHD_ytsefhwckbdv6\LocalState\cache
Kindly note that you might need to toggle the display of hidden folders and files in your system. You can do it in the following way:
• In the search box on the taskbar, type folder, and then select Show hidden files and folders from the search results.
• Under Advanced settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives, and then select OK.
This is how you can log in to your G5 Friends account:
∙ Make sure your internet connection is stable enough.
∙ Tap the 'Friends' icon at the bottom of the screen on your main game board.
∙ In a new window tap 'My Profile' in the very bottom of the screen.
∙ Tap 'Change Player' in order to log in with your Player Login and password you used earlier.
∙ Tap 'Sign in' to confirm the changes.
∙ If you do not remember your Player Login or password, click the 'Forgot' button in the new window.
If you don’t have a G5 Friends account in the game or in case of any additional questions, please describe your issue at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for being a part of G5 Family!
Answer: Please try to restart the app. You can do it in the following way:
1. Launch the game.
2. Swipe the game screen down.
3. When the game screen becomes small, drag it down to the bottom of you device screen.
4. Start the game once again.
Question: How do I reinstall the app?
Answer: Please follow the instruction below to do this:
1. Go to the Main Screen of your device.
2. Swipe the game icon up.
3. Choose "Delete" in the lower left corner of the screen.
4. Tap "Delete".
5. Go to Windows Store and download the game again.
Question: I have a question regarding my purchase. What should I do?
Answer: Please be informed that for any kind of replacing/payment issues, you should contact Windows Store Support directly, as this issue is out of control of G5 Entertainment.
Question: I cannot post my achievements to Facebook. What should I do?
Answer: When posting an achievement, you should leave a comment or fill in a couple of words in "What´s on your mind" box. After that the achievement should be posted to your wall.
Apparently, Facebook is experiencing some problems at the moment. Hopefully, this issue will be resolved soon and you will be able to post your achievements again. We will keep you up-to-date on any new information on this issue. You can get more details contacting Facebook Help Center support specialists.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Question: My game is in English and I would like to change the language of the game. How can I do that?
Answer: The game is using the language that is set as default for your OS. To change the language, please set another language as default in your OS language settings:
- Go to Start > Settings > Time & language > Region & language.
- Choose one of your languages and then select Options.
- Select Download from the Download language pack option.
- Once the language pack is installed, select back.
- Choose one of your languages that reads Language pack installed and then select Set as default to make that language the Windows 10 display language.