Question: I have purchased the full content of the game but when I try to unlock it there is an error message "Connecting to the Windows store" and it does not verify my purchase.
Answer: Please be informed that according to your description, the problem is not likely caused by the application itself. Please contact Windows Store Support directly and fill in the form there, as this issue is out of control of G5 Entertainment.
Answer: Please try to restart the app. You can do it in the following way:
1. Launch the game.
2. Swipe the game screen down.
3. When the game screen becomes small, drag it down to the bottom of you device screen.
4. Start the game once again.
Question: How do I reinstall the app?
Answer: Please follow the instruction below to do this:
1. Go to the Main Screen of your device.
2. Swipe the game icon up.
3. Choose "Delete" in the lower left corner of the screen.
4. Tap "Delete".
5. Go to Windows Store and download the game again.
Question: I have a question regarding my purchase. What should I do?
Answer: Please be informed that for any kind of replacing/payment issues, you should contact Windows Store Support directly, as this issue is out of control of G5 Entertainment.