Question: How can I request a refund for the purchase I didn’t receive?
Answer: You can request a refund for your purchase in the following way:
- Locate the receipt for the purchase in question (it was automatically sent to your e-mail address associated with your iTunes account)
- Tap on the “Report a Problem” link in the receipt.
Or you can do it following the next steps:
- Start iTunes on a Mac or a PC and open the Store
- Then click “Account” in the Quick Links section
- Log into your account if necessary
- Scroll down through the Purchase History
- Click on the arrow icon to the left of the purchased item
- On the next screen, click the “Report a Problem” button at the bottom
- Then click on the “Report a Problem” link where the purchase in question appears
- An online form will open in your default browser
- Choose the reason for the refund and press the “Submit” button.
Question: I want to transfer my game progress to my new device. What should I do in this case?
Answer: To transfer your game progress to another device, please back up your previous device data and restore it on your new device using iTunes.
You will find more information about backing up your device data here: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1766?viewlocale=en_US .
Notice that the game should be installed on your new device before you restore your backup on it.
Question: I am experiencing some problems with the game. Should I reinstall it?
Answer: Please avoid reinstalling the app because your game progress and purchase items will be lost. Keep in mind that the game goes in real time and it recharges statuettes and energy even when the app is minimized or closed. In case the app is reinstalled your game progress and purchased items are lost.
If the game has some issues, please contact G5 Support Team and one of our representatives will get back to you as soon as possible.
Question: The game doesn’t run after installation or shuts down during play.
Answer: To ensure optimal performance of the game, it is recommended that you restart your device after installing a new application. To restart your device, press and hold both Home and Power buttons for about 10 seconds until the device restarts.
Question: I was charged twice. What should I do?
Answer: For any kind of replacing/payment issue, you should contact Apple Support directly and fill in the form there, as this issue is out of control of G5 Entertainment.
Question: I have already played this game on my previous device and now I’ve got a new one. How can I transfer the game progress I’ve already made to it?
Answer: In order to restore your game progress, please log into your G5 friends account. You can do it in the following way:
- In the game please tap the 'Friends' icon in the bottom of the screen.
- In a new window tap 'My Profile' in the very bottom of the screen.
- Tap 'Change Player' link under the avatar.
- In a new window log in with your nickname and password you used in your old game.
Question: I am experiencing some technical problems with the game. What should I do?
Answer: Please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org with the detailed description of your issue for us to investigate your matter as quickly as possible
Question: I want to switch to another language in the game on my iPad but I don't know how to do it.
Answer: You can do it in the following way:
- On the Home screen, locate and tap the icon with an image of a gear ("Settings").
- The Settings screen will appear. In the side menu on the left you will see a subsection with the settings of the apps installed on your device. Tap on G5's game which language you would like to change.
- On the right side select the option "Language".
- Press the Home button.
- On the next screen select the language that you want the game to use. The option "Auto" is selected by default and makes the game use the system language set on your device.