Question: My game is in English and I would like to change the language of the game. How can I do that?
Answer: The game is using the language that is set as default for your OS. To change the language, please set another language as default in your OS language settings:
- Go to Start > Settings > Time & language > Region & language.
- Choose one of your languages and then select Options.
- Select Download from the Download language pack option.
- Once the language pack is installed, select back.
- Choose one of your languages that reads Language pack installed and then select Set as default to make that language the Windows 10 display language.
- You may need to restart your system to apply the changes.
Question: I have already played this game on my previous device and now I’ve got a new one. How can I transfer the game progress I’ve already made to it?
Answer: In order to save/restore your game progress, please try to log into your G5 Friends account in the following way:
- Tap the 'Friends' icon at the bottom of the screen on your main game board.
- In a new window tap 'My Profile' in the very bottom of the screen.
- Tap 'Change Player' in order to log in with your Player Name and password you used in your game.
- Tap 'Sign in' to confirm the changes.
Question: I cannot launch the game. What should I do?
Answer: If you are having problems opening the game, please contact our Support Team at email@example.com with the detailed description of your issue for us to investigate your matter as quickly as possible.
Question: How do I reinstall the app?
Answer: Please follow the instruction below to do this:
- Go to the Main Screen of your device.
- Swipe the game icon up.
- Choose "Delete" in the lower left corner of the screen.
- Tap "Delete".
- Go to Windows Store and download the game again.
Answer: Please try restarting the app. You can do it in the following way:
- Launch the game.
- Swipe the game screen down.
- When the game screen becomes small, drag it down to the bottom of your device screen.
- Start the game once again.
Question: I have a question regarding my purchase. What should I do?
Answer: Please be informed that for any kind of replacing/payment issues, you should contact Windows Store Support directly, as this issue is out of control of G5 Entertainment.