Question: I haven't received my in-game purchase made at the Microsoft Store.
Answer: Our Technical Team is aware that some of our players are experiencing issues when making purchases at the Microsoft Store. Please note that the problem is not stemming from the game application itself, but rather an issue on the Microsoft side. Please contact the Microsoft Store Support Team directly. You can try the following workaround solution that has helped other players resolve the problem: simply restart your device and launch the app with a stable internet connection.In case the problem persists, please provide us with the details below at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we could resolve your issue:
- Purchase receipt
- Your game board screenshot
- Your G5 Friends Player Login (if available)
- Your device model and the number of OS version
- Your country and your payment service.
- Your IDFA number.
1. Tap the 'Friends' icon at the bottom of the screen on your main game board.
2. In a new window, tap 'My Profile' at the very bottom of the screen.
3. Tap 'Change Player' in order to log in with the Player Login and password you used in your game previously.
4. Tap 'Sign in' to confirm.
Question: After purchasing a Golden Ticket, I do not get the unlimited time tasks, as advertised. What should I do?
Answer: Our Technical Team has isolated the cause of this problem and fixed it – the problem should not reoccur after updating your game to the latest 1.45.4501 version.
Also, we’ve prepared a special gift for you that will be available soon. Keep checking the game to receive it!
Question: My game doesn't launch after the 1.24.2400 update. What should I do?
Answer: Make sure you remember your G5 Friends login and password and try reinstalling the app as a temporary solution. If the issue persists, write us back at email@example.com.
Question: How can I add items to my Wish List?
Answer: You can add items to your Wish List in the following way:
- Open the Collections menu. All collection items and assemblers are listed here.
- At the top of the page you can see your Wish List.
- You can add an assembler to your Wish List by tapping the green plus sign next to the assembler you need.
To remove any item from your Wish List, please tap the red cross sign next to the item in either Wish List. Alternatively, you can do that directly in the Collections menu. Keep in mind that only assemblers can be added to your Wish List. Collection items are not yet available for requesting.
Question: How do I play the game in full-screen mode?
Answer: In order to play the game in full-screen mode, click on the corresponding button in the top-right corner of your main game board. Click the button again to exit the full-screen mode.
Question: How do I customize sound and music in the game?
Answer: On the main game board click on Settings in the top-right corner of the screen. Click on Music and/or Sound icons to customize this setting.
Question: I have already played this game on my previous device and now I’ve got a new one. How can I transfer the game progress I’ve already made to it?
Answer: In order to save/restore your game progress, please log into your G5 Friends account in the following way:
- Tap on the 'Friends' icon at the bottom of the screen on your main game board.
- In a new window tap 'My Profile' in the very bottom of the screen.
- Tap on 'Change Player' in order to log in with the Player Login and password you used in your game before.
- Tap on 'Sign in' to confirm.
Question: The game doesn’t run after installation or shuts down during play.
Answer: To ensure optimal performance of the game, it is recommended that you restart your device after installing a new application.
Troubleshooting section with the answers to random account/billing questions and basic troubleshooting instructions for G5 games:
General troubleshooting questions
G5 Friends account questions
Zendesk account questions