Question: My game no longer opens/unexpectedly shuts down. What should I do?
Answer: We are already investigating the cause of the issue and would appreciate your help. Please contact our Support Team at email@example.com and specify the following information:
- Your G5 Friends Player Login.
- The email address associated with your G5 Friends profile.
- Your device model and firmware version.
- Your IDFA number.
Question: I cannot launch the game. What should I do?
Answer: If you are having problems opening the game, please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org with the detailed description of your issue for us to investigate your matter as quickly as possible.
Question: I have already played this game on my previous device and now I’ve got a new one. How can I transfer the game progress I’ve already made to it?
Answer: In order to save/restore your game progress, please log into your G5 Friends account in the following way:
- Tap on the 'Friends' icon at the bottom of the screen on your main game board.
- In a new window tap 'My Profile' in the very bottom of the screen.
- Tap on 'Change Player' in order to log in with the Player Login and password you used in your game before.
- Tap on 'Sign in' to confirm.
Question: The game doesn’t run after installation or shuts down during play.
Answer: To ensure optimal performance of the game, it is recommended that you restart your device after installing a new application.
Troubleshooting section with the answers to random account/billing questions and basic troubleshooting instructions for G5 games: