Question: What can I use Coins for?
Answer: You can use Coins to purchase Talismans from the Store (Papyrus, Lex Romana, and Caesar Cipher). Coins are also used for opening new locations.
Question: Is there any way to earn Rubies besides buying them?
Answer: You can earn Rubies by completing your G5 Friends Player profile page, making posts on Facebook and for completing certain quests. You also get 1 Ruby as you reach new level.
Question: Why didn't my Energy level increase after using an Energy item?
Answer: Some items are used for restoring Power rather than Energy. For example, Bowl of Power Elixir restores Power which is necessary for visiting Friends. You can see the purple Power icon at the top of your game screen when visiting a Friend.
Question: Where do I find game rules?
Answer: As you start the game it leads you through the gameplay with small instructions introducing the main game features and controls. As you tap on any item in your Inventory, a small screen appears describing the item itself and its purpose in the game. Also, you can see some useful tips while the game is loading. Those tips are displayed in the lower part of the game screen.
Question: How do I minimize (close) the game on Windows?
Answer: Try hovering over the upper-right corner of the screen to have the Close (x) button appear on the screen. Alternatively, you can press Alt and F4 keys simultaneously. You may also try hovering over the top of the screen until the tab-like animation appears. Click it and select "Close app" among the options offered or the "Collapse" button to minimize the game.
Question: How do I request gifts from my Friends?
Answer: You can add items to your Wish List in the following way:
- Open the Collections menu. All collection items and assemblers are listed here.
At the top of the page you can see your Wish List.
- You can add an assembler to your Wish List by choosing the green plus sign next to the assembler you need.
- To remove any item from your Wish List, please tap the red minus sign next to the item in either Wish List. Alternatively, you can do that directly in the Collections menu.
Keep in mind that only assemblers can be added to your Wish List. Collection items are not yet available for requesting.
Question: How can I get more Power for visiting Friends?
Answer: Power restores over time. Each Power point takes 3 minutes to restore. Also, your Power is fully restored as you reach new level.
Alternatively, you may use special Power Elixirs from the Shop. Go to Energy tab to get Elixirs that restore Power.
Question: How do I set up an avatar that I have won in the Special Event?
Answer: In the Friends section of the game, go to My Profile tab and select a user picture to choose an avatar. The avatars you've unlocked by completing special tasks are framed with a gold line so that you can easily distinguish them from the others.
You can also select the 'Photo Album' button to select a custom avatar of the images available on your device.
Question: How do I add new Friends?
- Answer: In order to add Friends, please do the following:
At the bottom of the screen, select "Friends" icon. You will appear in the Friends menu of the game.
- Then, select the "Invite Friends" tab.
- At the top of the screen select ‘Other Players’ button.
- You can then select all (or any number of people you wish to invite) then choose "Add Friends". This list updates every 24 hours since the last time you invited someone.
There is another way of adding Friends under the "Other Players" option which can be done by selecting Advanced Search.
When using Advanced Search, you will see different filters that you can apply to find Friends.
Another way to get more Friends is by using the Player Login of your Friend. You can do this by selecting the G5 Friends tab and entering your Friend’s Player Login in the field provided. Then, another player needs to accept your invitation.
In order to accept Friends' requests, please follow these steps:
- In the Friends menu of the game, select the "Waiting" tab at the top of the screen.
- Choose ‘Accept’ to add a new Friend to your game.
Question: I cannot launch the game. What should I do?
Answer: If you are having problems opening the game, please contact our Support Team at email@example.com with the detailed description of your issue for us to investigate your matter as quickly as possible.
Question: I have already played this game on my previous device and now I’ve got a new one. How can I transfer the game progress I’ve already made to it?
Answer: In order to save/restore your game progress, please log into your G5 Friends account in the following way:
- Tap on the 'Friends' icon at the bottom of the screen on your main game board.
- In a new window tap 'My Profile' in the very bottom of the screen.
- Tap on 'Change Player' in order to log in with the Player Login and password you used in your game before.
- Tap on 'Sign in' to confirm.
Question: The game doesn’t run after installation or shuts down during play.
Answer: To ensure optimal performance of the game, it is recommended that you restart your device after installing a new application.
Troubleshooting section with the answers to random account/billing questions and basic troubleshooting instructions for G5 games: