Question: My game freezes and I can not pass the level.
Answer: We are happy to report that our Technical Team has managed to isolate and fix the issue you experienced. The problem should be resolved after updating your game app to the new 1.15.1501 (1.15.1502 for iOS) version. If the problem persists afterwards, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and report the issue.
Question: My game no longer opens/unexpectedly shuts down. What should I do?
Answer: We are already investigating the cause of the issue and would appreciate your help. Please contact our Support Team at email@example.com and specify the following information:
- Your G5 Friends Player Login.
- The email address associated with your G5 Friends profile.
- Your device model and firmware version.
- Your IDFA number.
Question: I cannot launch the game. What should I do?
Answer: If you are having problems opening the game, please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org with the detailed description of your issue for us to investigate your matter as quickly as possible.
Question: I have already played this game on my previous device and now I’ve got a new one. How can I transfer the game progress I’ve already made to it?
Answer: In order to save/restore your game progress, please log into your G5 Friends account in the following way:
- Tap on the 'Friends' icon at the bottom of the screen on your main game board.
- In a new window tap 'My Profile' in the very bottom of the screen.
- Tap on 'Change Player' in order to log in with the Player Login and password you used in your game before.
- Tap on 'Sign in' to confirm.
Question: The game doesn’t run after installation or shuts down during play.
Answer: To ensure optimal performance of the game, it is recommended that you restart your device after installing a new application.
Troubleshooting section with the answers to random account/billing questions and basic troubleshooting instructions for G5 games: