Question: I am running out of lives. What should I do?
Answer: If you are running out of lives you may either wait for 30 minutes while a life restores or choose the "+" sign next to the lives counter at the top of the screen.
The game will offer you several options: you can restore all your lives for 900 Coins or ask your Friends for help.
Question: How can I ask my Friends for lives?
Answer: In order to ask Friends for lives, please do the following:
- Choose the "Ask for lives" option in the briefing window that appears
- Select Friends in the new window and choose the "Send Request" button
- You will receive your lives as a gift from your Friends
- Note that you can ask each Friend for help only once a day.
Question: What should I do to change the Furniture?
Answer: Changing Furniture requires a certain number of Suns (just choose the quest icon on the left side of your main game screen, and you will see how many Suns you need). You can get Suns for playing and completing the levels.
Question: I cannot launch the game. What should I do?
Answer: If you are having problems opening the game, please contact our Support Team at email@example.com with the detailed description of your issue for us to investigate your matter as quickly as possible.
Question: I have already played this game on my previous device and now I’ve got a new one. How can I transfer the game progress I’ve already made to it?
Answer: In order to save/restore your game progress, please log into your G5 Friends account in the following way:
- Tap on the 'Friends' icon at the bottom of the screen on your main game board.
- In a new window tap 'My Profile' in the very bottom of the screen.
- Tap on 'Change Player' in order to log in with the Player Login and password you used in your game before.
- Tap on 'Sign in' to confirm.
Question: The game doesn’t run after installation or shuts down during play.
Answer: To ensure optimal performance of the game, it is recommended that you restart your device after installing a new application.
Troubleshooting section with the answers to random account/billing questions and basic troubleshooting instructions for G5 games: