Question: My game doesn't launch after the 1.30.3000 update. What should I do?
Answer: We’ve fixed the issue that was causing your game to crash. Please visit your app store to download the 1.30.3001 update with the fix.
Question: Since the latest update 1.30.3000, the Eagle Statue has disappeared. Where is it located now?
Answer: Please be informed that in the recent update, we have changed the spot where the Eagle Statue is placed on the game map. See the screenshot below that shows where the Statue is now located.
Question: My game progress was reset after updating the app to the 1.16.1601 version.
Answer: We are already investigating the cause of the issue and would appreciate your help. Please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the following information:
- Your G5 Friends Player Login.
- The email address associated with your G5 Friends profile.
- Your device model and firmware version.
- Your IDFA number.
- The level you've reached in the game before the issue occurred.
After getting this information, it may take us up to several business days to investigate this issue and restore your game progress. While we are devising a solution, please avoid launching the game until you get further notice from us.
Question: I have already played this game on my previous device and now I’ve got a new one. How can I transfer the game progress I’ve already made to it?
Answer: In order to save/restore your game progress, please log into your G5 Friends account in the following way:
- Tap on the 'Friends' icon at the bottom of the screen on your main game board.
- In a new window tap 'My Profile' in the very bottom of the screen.
- Tap on 'Change Player' in order to log in with the Player Login and password you used in your game before.
- Tap on 'Sign in' to confirm.
Question: The game doesn’t run after installation or shuts down during play.
Answer: To ensure optimal performance of the game, it is recommended that you restart your device after installing a new application.
Troubleshooting section with the answers to random account/billing questions and basic troubleshooting instructions for G5 games: