Question: What can I spend my Coins on?
Answer: You can buy Talismans (Order of Merit and Order of the Bath) and Tools (Anti-Bomb and Noble Lady's Hand Fan) in the shop for Coins. Also, you need Coins to open new chapters in the books within the game.
Question: How can I add items to my Wishlist?
Answer: You can add the items to your Wishlist in the following way:
- Open the Collections section in the bottom right corner of the main game board. All game collections are listed here.
- Your Wishlist is located at the top of the page. You can add any item to your Wishlist by pressing the green plus sign next to the item in the Collections Tab.
- You can remove any item from your Wishlist by pressing the red "X" sign next to an item in either the Wishlist or directly next to the item in its collection. Your Wishlist can hold up to 5 items.
You can add both collection items and assemblers to your Wishlist.
Question: I cannot launch the game. What should I do?
Answer: If you are having problems opening the game, please contact our Support Team at email@example.com with the detailed description of your issue for us to investigate your matter as quickly as possible.
Question: I have already played this game on my previous device and now I’ve got a new one. How can I transfer the game progress I’ve already made to it?
Answer: In order to save/restore your game progress, please log into your G5 Friends account in the following way:
- Tap on the 'Friends' icon at the bottom of the screen on your main game board.
- In a new window tap 'My Profile' in the very bottom of the screen.
- Tap on 'Change Player' in order to log in with the Player Login and password you used in your game before.
- Tap on 'Sign in' to confirm.
Question: The game doesn’t run after installation or shuts down during play.
Answer: To ensure optimal performance of the game, it is recommended that you restart your device after installing a new application.
Troubleshooting section with the answers to random account/billing questions and basic troubleshooting instructions for G5 games: