You need to get in touch with the App Store support representatives, as this issue is out of control of G5 Entertainment. We have no access to your account because this information is confidential. Only the App Store support specialists are able to provide you with a refund.
You can also request a refund for your purchase in the following way:
- Locate the receipt for the purchase in question (it was automatically sent to your e-mail address associated with your iTunes account)
- Tap on the “Report a Problem” link in the receipt.
Or you can do it following the steps below:
- Start iTunes on a Mac or a PC and open the Store
- Then click “Account” in the Quick Links section
- Log into your account if necessary
- Scroll down through the Purchase History
- Click on the arrow icon to the left of the purchased item
- On the next screen, click the “Report a Problem” button at the bottom
- Then click on the “Report a Problem” link where the purchase in question appears
- An online form will open in your default browser
- Choose the reason for the refund and press the “Submit” button.