You need to get in touch with the Mac App Store support representatives, as this issue is out of control of G5 Entertainment. We have no access to your account because this information is confidential. Only the Mac App Store support specialists are able to provide you with a refund.
You can also request a refund for your purchase in the following way:
- Locate the receipt for the purchase in question (it was automatically sent to your e-mail address associated with your iTunes account)
- Tap on the “Report a Problem” link in the receipt.
Or you can do it following the next steps:
- Open the App Store app
- Click “Support” on the right under Quick Links
- Then click “Contact Support” on the left
- Click on the “Get Started” button
- Click on “Purchases, Billing and Redemption”
- Click “Mac App Store account billing”
- Then click “Continue”
- Choose the option – “Talk to Apple Support Now”, “Schedule a Call”, or “Chat”.