You can check back your iPad model and your iOS version in the following way:
- On the Home screen of your device, locate and tap the icon with an image of a gear ('Settings').
- The Settings screen will appear. Scroll the menu down and find 'General' (with the same gear icon), tap on 'General'.
- Tap on the first option ('About').
- On the next screen you will see the menu item 'Software Version' with the number of your iOS version.
- The model of your iPad will be right below it - the menu item 'Model Name'.