There is how to acquire crash reports on your Mac:
- Open Finder.
- Select 'Go to Folder' from the Go menu.
- Enter: ~/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/
- In the resulting list select everything that starts with the name of the game where the issue occurred.
- Attach each of these crash reports to the support request ticket.
If there are a lot of files, please compress them by following these steps:
- Select all the crash reports of the game where the issue occurred (use the CMD key to select multiple files in Finder).
- Select Compress X Items (where X is the number of items selected) from the File menu to create a file called Archive.zip.
- Attach Archive.zip to the support request ticket.