Our Technicians are investigating the causes of this issue and working to resolve it soon. If you've experienced a similar problem, please contact us at email@example.com and include the following details:
- Your G5 Friends Player Login.
- Your current location (country).
- The email address associated with your G5 Friends profile.
- Your device model and firmware version.
- Your IDFA number.
- Screenshot depicting the issue.
In the meantime, if you play the game on a Windows device, you can reinstall the app as a temporary solution. Here are some tips on reinstalling the app on your device:
- Open the Start menu.
- Click Settings.
- Select Apps & Features.
- Select the app you wish to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button that appears.
- Then, please visit the Windows Store and download the app again.
- Log in to your G5 Friends account to get your game progress back.
You can log in to your G5 Friends account as follows:
- Select the Friends icon at the bottom of the screen on your main game board.
- In a new window, select My Profile at the very bottom of the screen.
- Select Change Player in order to log in with the Player Login and Password you used in the game previously.
- Select Sign In to confirm.
Keep in mind that should you not be able to remember your G5 Friends login and password, please avoid reinstalling the app so that you can keep your game progress safe. Instead, we suggest you wait until the fix becomes available.