The practices listed below violate our Terms of Service:
- Using third-party software to manipulate game progress.
- Obtaining in-game resources from sources other than provided by G5 or the game itself (in-game store, promos, rewards for gaming activities, etc.)
- Disclosing G5 Friends account credentials to third parties for profit.
- Installing games from sources outside of official application stores (G5 Store, App Store, Google Play Store, Amazon Appstore, Microsoft Store, Mac App Store, Galaxy Store, Huawei Appgallery), e.g. using emulators or jailbreak.
- Knowingly exploiting in-game bugs to benefit from any game features.
- Manipulating your date & time settings. Note that it may also lead to losing some of the timed features (e.g. special events, talismans, etc.).
- Misuse of in-game chat for spamming or insulting other players.
- Offensive or sexually explicit avatars.
We can't guarantee normal game operating if you violate any of the practices listed above. This may result in technical issues like losing rewards or game progress, and such cases are not supported. In accordance with our Terms of Service, violating the rules will lead to penalties such as, including but not limited to, revoked fraudulently obtained in-game resources, inability to set a custom avatar, etc.
We aim to prevent cheating and disruptive behavior in our games with the help of automated and manual review systems. Much focus is put on leaderboards, tournament participants, and other G5 community activities. If you feel like you have received an unjustified penalty, please contact our support team at email@example.com, and we will review your case.
Have fun playing fairly!