The problem is likely not stemming from the game application itself, but rather an issue on the Microsoft side. We suspect it is linked to specific regions. In the meantime, we have found a temporary workaround solution for this problem if you’d like to try it. Simply change the region of Windows OS and reboot your device:
- Select Start> Settings> Time & Language > Region.
- Under Country or region, select your new region. Select a non-Asian country.
- Then, reboot your device.
Or, alternatively, you can keep playing at the G5 Store or you can download this game on your personal computer for the best gaming experience. All you have to do is to log in to your G5 Friends account via the Change Player button in the My Profile menu and resume playing:
- Tap the 'Friends' icon at the bottom of the screen on your main game board.
- In a new window, tap 'My Profile' at the very bottom of the screen.
- Tap 'Change Player' in order to log in with the Player Login and password you used in your game previously.
- Tap 'Sign in' to confirm.
We appreciate having you as a part of G5 Gaming Family and thank you for your understanding in this matter. We will keep you updated on this matter via our help desk and notify you by email.